|I don’t want to talk about anything else, so why not?||May 4, ’08 7:40 PM
for Mel ‘s friends, Mel ‘s family and Mel ‘s online buddies
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
The flavor of i.hate.sonic.
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
6) What do you think of hot dogs?
I think that I wish I never read the list of ingredients.
Santa Claus is Coming to Town.
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Pop. If I could drink pop, that is.
9) Can you do push ups?
YES! Not girly ones either! Push ups for reals!
10) Can you do a chin up?
Nope. I can not. 😦 I think chin ups should be illegal.
11) What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My silver band.
12) Favorite hobby?
Blogging? I don’t know… I haven’t been doing that much lately, so I suppose I need a new hobby.
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
14) Do you have ADD?
Oooo! Look! Something shiny!
15) What’s one trait that you love about yourself?
I can make people laugh. (sometimes)
16) Middle name?
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1- I am tired.
2- I am hungry.
3- I am pissed that Blockbuster didn’t have seasons 4-6 of Sex and The City.
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
3- and Nothing. (but I bought a present for someone today!)
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
20) Current worry?
Stacey. And that I made someone mad by doing stuff for them when they did not specifically ask me to.
21) Current hate right now?
Two of the contestants on Groomer Has It and Blockbuster.
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
Uhmmm?? I must of been doing nothing, because I can’t remember.
24) Where would you like to go?
A spa. (with Kristi and Michelle cuz I luff them and think they will luff each other too.)
25) Name three people who will complete this?
26) Do you own slippers?
Yes, multiple pairs cuz they like to play hide -n- seek, minus the seek part.
27) What shirt are you wearing?
A SYTYCD shirt I bought at the 2007 tour.
) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Nope. Sliding onto the floor and landing on your head is NOT fun.
29) Can you whistle?
Yes! Blowing out AND sucking in! YAY me! (do NOT take that to dirtytown Internets!)
30) Favorite color?
Orange usually, but lately I have really lurved turquoise and pink too.
31) Would you be a pirate?
If I could be a River Pirate!! Instead of the ocean kind of pirate. Less seasickness that way, me thinks. Oh! Only if I could be a pirate that brushes her teeth and takes showers. A CLEAN RIVER PIRATE. Aarrrgh!
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
The ones stuck in my head.
33) Favorite girl’s name?
Carsten, of course.
34) Favorite boy’s name?
Well Cody, but if Carsten had been a boy the named I picked was Cullen.
35) What’s in your pocket?
No pockets in my jammies.
) Last person to make you laugh?
37) Best memory of sheets as a child?
Sheets? I have no sheet memories. WEIRD.
38) Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Cutting off the top part of my middle finger on my left hand. It sucked. And it was also the worst because it happened at my boyfriends house when his parents weren’t home, and I was not supposed to be there.
I love my house, the weather and a few other things. But, mostly no, I don’t love it.
40) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment?
41) Who is your loudest friend?
Probably Pickle’s wife L or Rikki and Mandi when they are together. (all three are LOUD in good ways, not bad)
42) How many dogs do you have?
3) Does someone have a crush on you?
44) What is your favorite book?
Salem Falls ~ Jodi Picoult
45) What is your favorite candy?
Well, durrrrrrrrrrrr… JAWBREAKERS!!
46) Favorite Sports Team?
47) Song you want played at your funeral.
Here without You ~ Three Doors Down.
48) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
49) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
50) What are your plans for the weekend?
All four hours that are left of it? Nada. Zilch. Nuthin.