Mandi stole it from Stacey. Rikki stole it from Mandi. I am stealing it from Rikki. Here we go…. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Anyone EXCEPT the Hispanic people that keep trying to reach Carlos at my phone number.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Only if I can see someone watching me.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Listener. No talker. No listener. Hell if I know. I am not in social settings very often anymore, you know, since we moved to hell.
4 Do you take compliments well?
Yes. No. And it depends.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
YES! I do! It is a number scrabble thing. Kind of like a crossword puzzle with numbers for all you suduko-impaired people.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
If I was alone maybe. If I was with other people, no. Because I am 100% sure I would talk about the cold, the rain, the bears, the food, the bathroom facilities, the lions, the sun, the skunks, our location, the rabid squirrels, my childhood, the poisonous plants, coyotes, etc…. until my companions killed me.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes! Girl Scout Camp and Bible camp and camping with friends and WAIT?!? Do you think my parents were trying to get away from me????
8. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Red Rover. (the popularity game for future bitches! Red rover, red rover, send Cindy right over! Lock your arms! Send her BACK!! mmmmwah-haha-haha)
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you?
Would I what???? hmmmm? Have dinner? Conversation? Share a cab? What????
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
If that someone were a crazy hypocritical southern baptist, then no.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Be pursued. And pursue. Both.
12. Use three words to describe yourself? Unique. Sarcastic. Funny?
13. Do any songs make you cry?
14. Are you continuing your education?
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes. Watch your back.
16. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
The kids are out right? If they are, then next would be pets. Followed by the baby books. Or my camera.
17. How often do you read books?
As often as I can. Want to send me some?
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
19. What is your favorite children’s book?
Todd and the Talking Pinata Talk Honesty.
20.What color are your eyes?
21. How tall are you?
22. Where is your dream house located?
In any state but South Carolina, Arkansas or Oklahoma.
23. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Last year, with my Mom, when we still lived in Kansas.
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
The kid’s schools to drop them off this morning.
26. Do you like mustard?
27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep! NO CONTEST!
28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
The mailman. Just kidding, but I don’t think I look like either. Look –
29. How long does it take you in the shower?
30. Can you do the splits?
31. What movie do you want to see right now?
32. What did you do for New Year’s?
Drank some champagne and watched tv.
33. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Too scary to see it.
34. Do you own a camera phone?
Yes. I have a picture of a tortilla chip shaped like a giraffe on it. I would show you but I have no idea how to get it off of there.
35. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Oh No. Thank God.
36. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
38. Do you like care bears?
YES! (but you knew that, didn’t you?)
39. What do you buy at the movies?
Popcorn w/extra butter, pop and Milk Duds.
40. Do you know how to play poker?
41. Do you wear your seat belt?
Always. But I resent the little effer.
42. What do you wear to sleep?
Boy shorts, long sleeve shirt and socks! Yeah baby!
43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
An elephant escaped from the circus one time, and then the Weekly World News or Enquirer or something did a news story on it. I have the article! Also, there was that guy that was collecting women’s panties. And that guy that tried to do the mailbox bombings so that they would make the shape of a smiley face on a US map. There was something else too, some torture thing, but I can’t remember the details. Lots of shit happens in Menomonie, WI people! My sister tells me!!!!
44. How many meals do you eat a day?
Usually two. Sometimes one.
45. Is your tongue pierced?
No. BUT MY SISTER’S IS!!!!!!!! (Not the same sister as the sister with the Menomonie info though. I have lots of sisters!!!!)
46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
No. MySpace is the devil. Just kidding. But I can’t go there because I tell CJ that Myspace is the devil.
47. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I like seriously funny people the best.
48. Ever been to L.A.?
Yes. As in Lower Alabama, right? I have been there AND Los Angeles, just in case.
49. Did you eat a cookie today?
You know what? Screw you 58 questions maker! I usually NEVER have cookies, but today I had four Oreos, two chocolate creme and two blonde. AND I may NOT be done. So there.
50. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
If pig latin counts, then yes.
51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Pay for it. Does someone want to teach me how to steal it? Because then this answer would change.
52. Do you hate chocolate?
Do you hate breathing?
53. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
Whether or not I deserve to be their favorite daughter.
54. Are you a gullible person?
Why, are you trying to trick me?
55. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
No. Boyfriends/girlfriends do not make my hubby happy.
56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
I would critique commercials. I am a commercials connoisseur.
57. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes! (As long as you don’t piss me off.)
58. What is your favorite time of day? Bedtime.