1) You know these thingers?
See how the pen is laying down flat? I DON’T like that. Usually there is a hole where you can stick the pen in upright. I MUST do THAT, even if I am NOT using the debit/credit thinger. I feel itchy inside if there is not a hole there and I have to leave the pen flat.
2) It also makes me itchy inside when people stand up and eat.
3) I LOVE Arby’s roast beef sandwiches!
But there is TOO much meat on the sandwich for me. So, I always remove almost half the roast beef before I can eat the sandwich. Thing is? I eat that beef, one slice at a time. So, I might as well LEAVE it on the sandwich. But I CANNOT.
4) I cannot feed Bubbles his breakfast until I clean off his shelf with pet stain and odor remover. He is used to this routine now, and jumps over my hand as I am cleaning off the shelf.
5) I will not eat breakfast until I have fed Bubbles breakfast. Sometimes my waffle gets cold because I have forgotten to feed him and I have to wait to eat while I chop up celery and apples and whatnot.
6) If I am grocery shopping and there is a big group of something, like butter, and the butters laying all scattered and wonky and upside down and labels not showing, I MUST FIX THEM. But only if I am purchasing a butter. If I just walk past something, I won’t fix it.
ps. I caught a man watching me arrange the butters today, and I STILL could NOT STOP DOING IT!
7) Ever played Bejeweled Blitz? You can play it on Facebook, but I mostly play it on my phone. The fb game is only 60 seconds, but my phone app you can play levels and levels… But, if I lose on an ODD numbered level, I have to play again until I lose on an even numbered level.
8) My tv volume must be set to an even level, preferably 18. (my sister’s old hockey number.)
9) I know all the words to Party in the USA.
10) I got my nose peirced today!!!!!!!