|25 random things about me.||Jan 26, ’09 4:20 PM
for Mel ‘s friends & their friends
1. I used to hate peas… until recently. Now I can’t stop eating them… I have had them 5 days out of the last 7. They have to be not cooked peas.
2. I think guys with shaved heads are super hot.
3. I clench my teeth when I am in pain.
4. I secretly think scallops look delicious, even tho I don’t eat sea creatures.
5. I hate fruit.
6. I was tempted to buy a chameleon this weekend. What? He. was. cute. He really was. I think I am gonna go visit him again tomorrow.
7. I sent in an application (with hard essay questions!) for a volunteer position at the zoo.
8. I am convinced I will not get the job.
9. I am afraid I will be a little old lady cat hoarder.
10. I have recently became super close with a friend I had not talked to in 15 years. Her name is Gus and she lives two miles from me.
11. I keep wishing I had one more child. I am wondering if I will always feel like that, even if I had 10 kids.
12. I hate Michelle Obama’s hair and clothes.
13. I am obsessed with buying socks and tights. I have about 15 un-opened pairs in my closet.
14. I check expiration dates with OCD intensity… sometimes re-checking it 5-10 times before I eat it. Even if I checked the french dressing yesterday, if I use it today I will check it again today.
15. I eat ketchup on almost everything.
16. I line up everything. Shoes, spices, toys, books, ANYTHING.
17. My hands and feet are always cold.
18. Working at zoo would be my dream job.
19. I hate the game Candyland.
20. My sheets and blankets have to be pulled up tights with no wrinkles before I can fall asleep.
21. If I sleep with socks that are not tight, I get angry and eventually have to get up and get tight socks.
22. I have issues with exercise… either I don’t do it at all, or I over-do it. There isn’t much middle ground.
23. I love to vaccum.
24. I always fall asleep facing the outside of the bed.
25. I have about 75 more of these, but probably won’t ever tell you about them because I think I am the strangest person ever.