1. Bra straps purposely showing underneath your shirt. Why do people do this? Omg. I don’t want to see your underthings. Stop it.
2. Britney Spears clapping on X Factor. I tried to find you a video, but I guess I’m the only blogger that would like to throw things when Brit claps. She does this thing where she holds one palm out (hyper-extended) and then lightly taps the heel of her palm with the other hand. It’s the insincere -I’m-clapping-but-not-really-clapping Britney clap.
3. Asian nail technicians manners.
I’m pretty sure I don’t need to explain this.
4. The amount of clothes I buy for myself and Carsten that require hand washing. I feel like I should own a metal tub and wash board.
5. My dogs. I met a woman today who had a dog that carried it’s own damn leash in it’s mouth and then obediently walked beside her. It also knew how to hunt, retrieve, and about 72 other commands.
I’d just like my dog to stop pooping in the guest bedroom.