1. I am an awesome boat driver. Even better than a car driver. I’m totally addicted to it. I want to go boating EVERY.single.DAY.
2. I love leeks. And squash. And brussel sprouts. And all sorts of random food I had no idea I liked.
3. I think this means my taste buds are OLD and don’t give a shit anymore.
4. My best friend is on vacation for a week and out of range for phone calls or texts. This might kill me.
5. Sometimes at night my body can’t regulate its temperature and I fluctuate between freezing and sweating. My doctor doesn’t have an explanation…. just another mystery of my broken immune system.
6. I saw the movie The Heat this weekend…. totally hilarious. Lots of swear words. I wish I’d wrote some of them down.
7. My Mom had a pet turtle and I was teasing her about imprisoning it. It died. Now I feel like an asshole.
8. Cody leave for college in 54 days.
9. My nervous breakdown will start in 53 days.
10. Yesterday I saw a little old lady who’s dog was going pyscho at my car, just because I drove by. She probably thought I was an idiot because I gleefully and enthusiastically waved at her. I wasn’t trying to make her feel better about her dog, I was just so happy some one else had a dog as dumb as mine!
3 thoughts on “Ten Thought Monday”
3) Taste buds change every 7 years
4) BACKUP BESTIE righcheerrr
9) Ready for nervous breakdown to begin. Stockpiling xanax and boxes of wine to help (help either you or me. One of us)
1. I clearly need a boat membership next year. I hate you a little for being on that boat so often.
2. Me too!
9. I’m practically breaking down about Avery leaving. And I’ve still got some time.
You can’t hate me for being on the boat! You just need to come with!