1. I am an awesome boat driver. Even better than a car driver. I’m totally addicted to it. I want to go boating EVERY.single.DAY.
2. I love leeks. And squash. And brussel sprouts. And all sorts of random food I had no idea I liked.
3. I think this means my taste buds are OLD and don’t give a shit anymore.
4. My best friend is on vacation for a week and out of range for phone calls or texts. This might kill me.
5. Sometimes at night my body can’t regulate its temperature and I fluctuate between freezing and sweating. My doctor doesn’t have an explanation…. just another mystery of my broken immune system.
6. I saw the movie The Heat this weekend…. totally hilarious. Lots of swear words. I wish I’d wrote some of them down.
7. My Mom had a pet turtle and I was teasing her about imprisoning it. It died. Now I feel like an asshole.
8. Cody leave for college in 54 days.
9. My nervous breakdown will start in 53 days.
10. Yesterday I saw a little old lady who’s dog was going pyscho at my car, just because I drove by. She probably thought I was an idiot because I gleefully and enthusiastically waved at her. I wasn’t trying to make her feel better about her dog, I was just so happy some one else had a dog as dumb as mine!