|Ten Thought Friday||Nov 21, ’08 9:20 AM
for Mel ‘s network
1) I started this yesterday…. but didn’t finish it. You know how much I hate the idea of doing a ten thought blog on a day that doesn’t start with a T, RIGHT?
2) Yesterday was a better day…. in fact, it was a pretty good day! I was able to get some stuff done, and all in all? I was pretty friggen happy all day long.
3) Michelle is coming to visit me!! In 4 weeks and 11 hours and 22 minutes! People… do you HEAR my credit cards screaming? You WILL. Mlk and I are gonna get our SHOP ON.
4) Minnesota nice = Losing your daughter’s mitten in Target and by the time you make it to the service counter to report it missing, a nice old lady has already turned it in.
5) Speaking of Target! (my favorite place on earth!) Have you EVER seen the Target lady on SNL?
I tried to embed a link, but it no workey. http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/target-lady/227541/
I have a Target lady! Except, errrrrrrrr, it is a man. haha. The other day I swore he was about to leave the line to go find a chicken salad sandwich like mine. He tells me random things like what time the bus comes through his neighborhood just like the SNL Target lady. I keep throwing in references like, “I did it!!” when my credit card is approved, but I don’t think he realizes he is the Target lady. I am gonna keep trying though.
6) I got my hair colored! Aren’t I adorable?
7) My new hair lady is PERFECT. She is sarcastic, and slightly evil… in a good way! Like me! I found her totally random like… about the equivalent to closing my eyes and pointing at the phone book, ‘cept I used the internet.
8) I can’t believe Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK! GAH! So much to do! I am going to Northern MN next week (you can spit and hit Canada) to pick up my Grandma. Moosey is road-tripping with me because my G-ma is super excited to meet him!
9) It is friggen cold here. WHY did I think I could do this? I wore a dress and tights yesterday and about died a horrible death. My limbs had headaches. Does that make sense? The wind was whippin and I had a headache in my ass. BECAUSE IT IS LIKE ANTARCTICA HERE PEOPLE.
10) I am going to import some old (OLD) blogs from 360 today. I think I can date them from when they were originally posted… so I am going to try that. I realized that the first blogs I ever wrote did not make the transfer over here… and they were mostly about my RA. (since that is why I started blogging) I thought it might be nice for some of my newer friends to read. Or not. Take it or leave it…. up to you.