- Smushy foods suck. I went to the grocery store this morning, and the check out guy looked at my purchases and said,errrrrrrrrrr? you must like smooth things? Pudding, Applesauce, Yogurt in cups, Yogurt in tubes, Mashed Potatoes, Soup, Ice Cream, Ice Cream Bars, Popsicles, Pudding Pops,etc. It has only been a day and a half, but YUCK. I can’t stop thinking about cheeseburgers and donuts.
- Carsten is feeling TONS better, a fact that she has no problem sharing. I have heard her announce “My peepee is feeling SO much better!!” and “I am taking medicine for my peepee!” I have told her to keep info about her peepee to herself, but she doesn’t seem to get it. I think she is just SO HAPPY to be feeling better, she wants to share it with the world.
- Both the kids have picked out their Christmas present already. They have expensive taste. Cody wants a dirt bike and Carsten wants a My Twin Doll (those freaky dolls made so they look exactly like your daughter.) I told them that they have to earn at least half the money towards their presents, which I will give to Santa, to help him pay for the present. Not sure how that is going to work…Cody, no problem – he doesn’t believe in Santa. But, how do I stop Carsten from slipping Santa a couple of twenties?
- So… to earn money, they keep begging me for jobs to do. Which is kinda nice because then I don’t have to dust or sweep the garage. But did you know the going rate for 5 minutes of swifter-ing is $2? That means if they swifter-ed for an hour they would earn $24! $24 an hour is more than I earned at ANY job I ever had!
- Have you seen this thing? (below) Holy hell. WTH? The kid is going to ride a pretend bike on a pretend road in the living room? Ummmm. Am I the ONLY one who thinks this is just sad? How about getting your kid a REAL bike? OK. I could understand if your reasoning was that the weather in winter prevents kids from getting out and riding a bike…. but even then! Why can’t they go trudge threw the snow or go sledding? Sheesh. And it just looks too much like an exercise bike to me. I think kids should just be like WE were as children. Turn off the tv and get outside. Ride your bike, play tag, catch fireflies, go sledding, etc… Maybe I am just crabby, but I just hate this bike.
- I think my vicodin are too big, and that is why they are making me want to hug the pottie. If I take anymore I am going to cut them in half.
- Cody has detention today. That is why he is grounded. The kid has TWO problems, he can’t stop talking and when he isn’t talking he is reading. Even when his work isn’t done, he is reading or talking. And I can’t take his book away, because his school requires that they ALWAYS have a book in their possession. I don’t know what to do with that boy. Every year we have the same problems, over and over again. He is SO stubborn. I wonder where he gets that from?
- We are going camping again on the 19th of this month. We are going back to the same campground, just in a different spot, closer to the bathrooms and the playground. Also, some people BB knows from work are joining us. The have a pop-up camper and they rented the spot next to us. They have 3 boys, so Cody will have someone to hang out with and BB gets along well with the guy. I have met the wife twice, both times she was drinking LOTS and very loud. Over the top-omg I have a headache loud. So, I am nervous that I might want to push her in the lake by the first evening.
- I am thinking a long nap is in order for this afternoon… right after another popsicle.