1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
– my sister Kristen. I called her to tell her about taking the sick bunnies to the vet and was upset and she made me laugh.
2. What were you doing at 8:00 last night?
– actually, I was making sweet sleep to the couch. I was SO tired last night and fell asleep at about 6:30 – or 7 and the couch and I kept the magic going ALL. NIGHT. LONG.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
– making dinner for the kids. Wait. Does putting a pizza in the oven and slicing it once it is done count as “making dinner????”
4. What happened to you in 2006?
– I moved from Kansas to South Carolina. In other words – I got screwed.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
– Yes, you can throw your cookie away. (in my head – WTH? Did they switch babies at the hospital? THROW? A? COOKIE? AWAY?)
6. How many beverages did you have today?
– uhhmmm. juice for breakfast, pop for lunch and juice right now. So I guess 3. WHAT? They are BIG glasses! I swear!
7. What color is your hairbrush?
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
– veggies at the grocery store, for the bunnies.
9. Where were you last night?
– home. (see #2)
10. What color is your front door?
– wood color. Because it is wood, duh.
11. Where do you keep your change?
– LOTS of places! In my car it is in a cute little VW logo silver thingey, in the house there is a basket above the washer for all the change I earn while doing the laundry (YES, EARN.), in the office I have one of those fancy change rollers, and then once it gets rolled it goes to a jar in the dining room until I have enough rolls to go to the bank and cash it in.
12. What’s the weather like today?
– it’s rainy.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
– Raspberry Sherbet!!!
14. What excites you?
– heh. Well, the things I can TELL you are, shopping, presents!, jawbreakers, a good book, a chocolate malt, my kid’s laughing, musicals and going on vacation .
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
– ACTUALLY I like to get my hair colored and styled, but I don’t really like getting it cut. I want it to be longer and DREAD haircuts, but Shelby has convinced me that they are necessary. Boo.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
– Yep. But 9 out of 10 grocery store clerks don’t think I am.
17. Do you talk a lot?
– Do women like shoes?
18. Do you watch the awards shows?
– Errrrr, no. But as soon as they make The Hottest Guys EVAH! awards show… I will LOVE awards shows.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
– I don’t!! Who has a friend named Steven that I can have? Anyone? Anyone? Don’t MAKE me get another pet and name it Steven!
20. Do you make up your own words?
– ummmm, have we met????? I am the QUEEN of the word maker-uppers!
21. Are you a jealous person?
– Not really. Depends if I want to be. Hehehe.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
– Kristi again!
25. What does the last text message you received say?
– We had the concert last night (from Kristi! haha!)
26. Do you chew on your straw?
– No. NOOOOOOOO. and NO.
27. Do you have curly hair?
– No. Thanks for rubbing that in.
28. Where is the next place you are going to?
– I am hoping the next place I am going to is Stacey’s side when she has the transplant, and I hope it happens in the next month. So… God, Karma or Whosit or Whatsit, please make that happen.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
– Hahahaha. My Mother in law. Or? Pretty much anyone in his family.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
– A chicken sandwich for lunch. Or maybe it was a jawbreaker. I’m not tellin’.
31. Did you have the wedding of your dreams?
– errr. No. Not yet.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
– Good Luck Chuck.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
– Yes. But I am not telling you!! hehehe.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
– YEARS ago. Unless putting stuff in the dishwasher counts, if it does, then an hour ago. If it doesn’t go in the dishwasher, I WON’T USE IT!
35. Are you currently depressed?
– Yes. Well, I am sad. Not depressed. I just miss my sister.
36. Did you cry today?
– Not today. YAY ME!
37. Why did you answer and post this?
– Because I am having bloggers block.